Hints on how to liven up your idle hours…
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
- At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars…watch ’em Slow Down!
- On all your cheque stubs, write ‘For Marijuana’! 3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
- Order a Diet Water with two ice cubes and no sharp edges whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. 5. Sing Along At The Opera. 6. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
- When Leaving the Zoo, start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
- Tell Your Children over dinner: ‘Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go…
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
- PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS. Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile. It’s called ‘therapy’! and I sure need some of that.
Whoever does any of this will soon end up on youtube / twitter / instagram, or any other the ‘platform’ du jour, with snarky remarks, har har.
I no longer run or skip:)